“ONSHORE’S $1K GIVEAWAY” SWEEPSTAKES
Take the ITSD Survey
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, except Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, and Vermont who receive the survey and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Onshore Outsourcing (“Sponsor”) and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on May 31, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on June 13, 2017. You may enter this Sweepstakes via either the on-line or mail-in entry methods described below. Regardless of entry method you may enter only once. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST of the last day of the Sweepstakes, i.e. June 13, 2017, whether submitted on‑line or mailed. Proof of depositing entry in mail is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- ON-LINE ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on May 31, 2017, you may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the Onshore $1K Giveaway survey provided to you and following the entry directions contained on the survey instructions. After you complete the survey, and provide your name and contact information, you will be automatically entered into Sweepstakes. You may also be required to provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age, and e-mail address. On-line entrant must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service Provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites are void.
- MAIL-IN ENTRY METHOD: Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes without completing a survey, by hand-printing the words “Onshore’s $1k Giveaway” Sweepstakes, your name, age, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” card and mailing it in an envelope to: “Onshore’s $1k Giveaway” Sweepstakes, c/o Marketing Department, 902 N. Missouri St, Macon, MO 63552.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) Prize awarded. The Prize consists solely of a One Thousand Dollar ($1,000) American Express Gift Card. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Winners may be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
- RANDOM DRAWING: A total of one (1) Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries, on or about June 23, 2017 by judges selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted. The Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service by July 23, 2017.
- Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. The Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within fifteen (15) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. If a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ name, age, photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and hometown address without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
- ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, winners will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winners and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS LIST OR OFFICIAL RULES: For an Official Winners List (available after July 23, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Onshore’s $1k Giveaway” Sweepstakes – WINNERS – or – OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), c/o Marketing Department, 902 N. Missouri St., Macon, MO 63552. All requests must be received by February 23, 2018. Official Rules also available at http://www.onshoreoutsourcing.com/privacy-policy.
- SPONSOR: Onshore Outsourcing, 902 N. Missouri St., Macon, MO 63552.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN AZ, FL, MA, NY, PR, RI, VT, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Ó 2017 (ONSHORE OUTSOURCING). All rights reserved.