Lower Cost Workforce
With more than 340 years of operational experience, this Onshore Outsourcing partner stands as one of the oldest commercial corporations in North America and as one of the oldest retailers in the world. With revenue of more than $7 billion, it is comprised of several brand subsidiaries, and operates more than 300 locations across North America.
The group’s IT framework is a mixture of homegrown applications, as well as some customized enterprise solutions, indicating a need for application lifecycle management for some additional integrations.
- Oracle databases
The retail group turned to Onshore to help them meet their IT goals. Numerous application improvements were carried out by Onshore, including:
- Omni Channel Commerce (OCC) integration
- PayPal integration into e-commerce sites through transaction processing, revenue, and reporting
- Integration of Merchandise Locator into legacy applications and all new brands
- Development of a new Commissions Reporting and Pay system to provide a common interface across all their brands
- Improvement in credit card handling procedures to better process transactions utilizing multiple credit cards and account numbers
- Overall application lifecycle management
In addition to application lifecycle management, Onshore Outsourcing offers sophisticated QA testing services – read more.