Industry:Commercial Real Estate
Tools:ServiceNow, OneView real-estate applications
Services:Level 1 and Level 2 support
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL):
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is the second largest public brokerage firm in the world. JLL is a Fortune 500 company specializing in commercial real estate services. In addition, the company provides investment management services worldwide. These services include sales and leasing, property management, project management, and development. The company has a presence in 80 countries, employing over 91,000 employees.
JLL wanted to provide a high touch ‘gold’ level of support for the customers and revenue producers using the OneView suite of real-estate applications. JLL needed this support function to not only provide superior customer service, but also serve as single point of contact to a global customer base, while meeting important security and compliance requirements.
JLL partnered with Onshore to establish a service desk team capable of providing the required levels of service. Onshore’s agents were able to provide the following key services:
- Single point of contact desk with end to end support being provided
- Level 1 and 2 tier support for applications, with subject matter experts (SME) available.
- Capability to support multi-language issues
- Continuous improvement processes for quality assurance, knowledge management, and an extensive training for the onboarding of new agents.
- A highly adaptive and responsive customer satisfaction (CSAT) program.
“I have had nothing but positive feedback from the business. I attribute this to your hard work and passion for service delivery. Thank you for doing such a superior job…And thank you, on behalf of our more than 15,000 Americas employees for helping build the foundation for JLL’s ambitious growth goals.”
D. Edward Wagoner, Chief Information Officer Americas at JLL
Abandoned Rate (10% or less goal)
First Call Resolution (95% or greater goal)
Increased Speed to Answer (60 seconds or less goal)