Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL), headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, is the second largest public brokerage firm in the world. JLL is a Fortune 500 company specializing in commercial real estate services. In addition, the company provides investment management services worldwide. These services include sales and leasing, property management, project management, and development. The company has a presence in 80 countries, employing over 91,000 employees.
- JLL wanted to provide a high touch ‘gold’ level of support for the customers and revenue producers using the OneView suite of real-estate applications.
- JLL needed this support function to not only provide superior customer service, but also serve as single point of contact to a global customer base, while meeting important security and compliance requirements.
JLL partnered with Onshore to establish a service desk team capable of providing the required levels of service. Onshore’s agents were able to provide the following key services:
- Single point of contact desk with end to end support being provided
- Level 1 and 2 tier support for applications, with subject matter experts (SME) available.
- Capability to support multi-language issues
- Continuous improvement processes for quality assurance, knowledge management, and an extensive training for the onboarding of new agents.
- A highly adaptive and responsive customer satisfaction (CSAT) program.
two percentAbandon Rate
20 secResolution Time
95 percentFirst Call Resolution